Classic Skin

Classic Skin
Bringing back the pride

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fat Albert


Albert Haynesworth’s handling of his dispute with the Washington Redskins is the same as Michelle Rhee on Saturday, NO CLASS…. My ode to Saturday mornings of yesteryear.

On a serious note, Albert Haynesworth is really really getting on my nerves. Let’s go back to the beginning he was overpaid and overrated from the first day he came to the Redskins. This is a man that never played a full season without an injury. I still remember an interview with Haynesworth early in the season and he was living in a two bedroom apartment with his kids and his mother. I said to myself then, “This is someone that has no intention of staying here that long.” Now sure you say why spend money on a house in DC/MD when you have a palace in Tennessee. Ok I will go with you on that one, but a two bedroom apartment! Really? Brown Hornet send help!!!

Let’s talk about you not liking the new defense. SO WHAT!! The Redskins won 4 games last season, you are in no position to negotiate. Because there are new coaches and new players you’d think it might be a good idea to show up and try the new schemes on for size.

I flashback to last season seeing Fat Albert laid out on the field at least once a game, or on the sideline grabbing for the oxygen mask. All of this tells me that you need to get your ass in camp. And for $100 million, you need to play whatever position they tell you to play, be it punter, linebacker, waterboy or piñata. That or return your check. Or maybe you’re trying to pay for your stripper girlfriend’s baby. You can get a lot of lap dances for that kind of money.

Now some would say that it is voluntary, but I must repeat: “We only won 4 games.” Nothing is voluntary at this point. It is pretty clear that he will be a Redskin next year because no one wants that contract. So suck it up, get off the couch, and get to Redskins Park; Rudy, Mush Mouth, Dumb Donald, Russell and Bill are waiting for you.

2 comments:

  1. How do you take a $21 million check and then don't show up for work? This dude is Grade-A selfish. I hope the stripper is pregnant with his child and between her and his ex-wife, they clean his bloated azz bank account OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... that was funny but so true. I had a conversation about this with my cousin who sided with Haynesworth, stating that the 3-4 wouldn't suit the kind of linemen he is.. it sounded cool but it was still bullshit to me. This guy just wants stats. He has no desire to contribute to the overall welfare of a team defense. Personally, I would shred his contract and tell him to kick rocks. I know you can't do that but I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete