Classic Skin

Classic Skin
Bringing back the pride

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Fantasy Football Pledge



Ok, so most of my friends know that I have never been a Fantasy Football guru. In past years I have done everything from finish last to just quitting in the middle of the season due to frustration. I always start the year off with great intentions. I love the idea of Fantasy Football I just get frustrated very easily. I have done some deep searching and realized my past mistakes. In the past I have ranked and drafted based on emotion and not on ability. I have let my hatred of teams (Cowboys) and players (anyone that is in the NFC East that is not a Redskin) stop me from creating a great Fantasy Football team.
This year I have decided that I will embrace the whole challenge of Fantasy Football. I will diligently rank my players, actively participate in the drafting process, update my teams, and carefully track injuries and roster changes. I will talk smack and win both of the leagues that I have teams in. I will post my weekly results here for the world (of the five people that read this blog) to see. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!
In an effort to meet my goals I turned to a friend who is a Fantasy Football success story (and the first person to kick me out of their league for lack of skill and commitment). He will list his suggestions and tips for this year’s Fantasy Football Season in my next post and feel free to add your own tips in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. You'll find yourself routing for your fantasy players during games, that's how intense it gets! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete